Monday, August 9, 2010

Easter Postcard

^ The above is the original untouched, scanned image. The corner is gone and other corners are badly creased.

^ General repair to corners


^ Repair to corners as well as removal of lettering.


Please keep in mind that I'm learning as I go when it comes to editing pictures. I've never taken classes or gone to school for it - I just sort of try things out and if they work, I stick with it. I have an old copy of Photoshop 7 (Hey it was new when I got it!) that does what I need it to for the most part (aside from not being able to use newer brushes made in Elements)

This is a lovely Easter postcard I got yesterday at the ephemera show - I'm so happy to have some colour things to post for you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online